Serious Fucking Business - PANZERKUNST
- HXMPP.console A themeable XMPP transfer console for HXMPPs browser targets (screenshot). Long live my eyes!
- HXMPP.test, Moved unit tests into a seperate repo and added some more tests.
- HXMPP SASL-MD5, SASL authentication using MD5 is finally working.
- HXMPP jingle, experimental jingle/RTMP support for flash.
Allows you to negotiate RTMP streams between jabber entities, aka: make video phone calls in the browser.
- SCM/Jabber roboter, A jabber bot for (presence based) source control repository update notifications. Just git support right now.
- WebSocket server, A simple, standalone, hx/neko websocket server, just for testing purposes.
- Extern haxe classes for google chrome extension
- Google chrome content script haXe remoting
- External haXe classes Hype-framework for the (AS3) hype framework.
As far as i’ve stumbled cross the source code the framework feels pretty well organized, easy to use. Good for designers i think, but no plans to use it here right now.